Hey friends, I think an introduction post is in order because it’s been nearly forever. My new blogget, which is a combination of bullet journal and blog, is meant to be helpful, enjoyable, and efficient. Personally, I know I rarely have time to sit down and read for lots of minutes at a time, so I hope you find this format to be friendly and fast :)
- I grew up in Iowa and graduated from Iowa State University in 2000.
- I have been married for almost 21 years.
- I moved with my husband to the Missouri Ozarks over 20 years ago.
- We adopted our three children here - our son is 13, our middle daughter is 10, and our youngest son is 4.
- We live in the country and manage our land for optimal wildlife habitat.
- We have two cats and two dogs.
- Our family loves to travel and explore outdoors.
- I love to read (although I haven’t actually read a book in awhile).
- My favorite color is blue - any shade.
- My favorite animal is a reindeer. They are amazing creatures.
- I love nature, especially studying ecology. It’s peaceful to know how everything depends on each other to function.
- I love God and everything He created. I strive to honor that by showing love to all.
- My nature studies are secular to be enjoyed by everyone.
Thank you for being here, and for exploring with us!